Dear Blair Family YMCA Members:
Working Hard to Welcome You Back Safely!
Blair Family YMCA Reopening Phase One, June 1 – June 12
We are excited to get everyone back into the Blair Family YMCA! Our staff have been working diligently on a reopening plan. Due to many protocols, guidelines and policies, our Blair Family YMCA will not be operating at full capacity nor will we be operating normal facility hours. Below you will find an outline of our Phase One reopening plans.
Phase ONE HOURS
OPENING MONDAY, JUNE 1!
- FACILITY HOURS: 6am - 8pm Monday - Friday
- Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
- 6am – 8am all ages (anyone under age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian)
- 8am - 10am RESERVED ONLY for ages 60+
- 10am – 8pm all ages (anyone under age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian)
Phase ONE GUIDELINES
- Blair Family YMCA Members ONLY (No non-members, guests, day passes or nationwide YMCA members permitted)
- Member check-in will be conducted as usual, electronically with member card. All members are asked to have their membership cards to scan to avoid unnecessary contact/interaction with front desk staff. Only when absolutely necessary will front desk staff issue a new card (new card must be purchased), they will NOT manually scan members without cards into the facility.
- Please note that all members are using the facility at their own risk.
- All members are encouraged to wear a mask; a mask is not required during your workout
- Maintain 6-foot social distancing at all times
- SOUTH and WEST facility doors will be used strictly for ENTRANCES; EAST facility door will be used strictly for the EXIT. Members are asked not to confuse the entrance and exit doors in order to adhere to 6-foot social distancing guidelines.
Phase ONE restrictions
- Game room is CLOSED until further notice
- Outdoor Playground is CLOSED during Phase One (will reopen in Phase Two)
- Conference Room is CLOSED until further notice
- 2nd Floor Youth Room is CLOSED during Phase One (will reopen in Phase Two)
- Locker Room Showers are CLOSED during Phase One (water to showers will be shut off)
- No structured youth programming during Phase One
- No structured senior programming during Phase One
- Coffee and water service, including water fountains will NOT be provided
- Towel service will NOT be provided
- Fitness Floor including FREE WEIGHT area is OPEN to 50% room capacity
- Various fitness equipment will be marked off/shut down to insure proper social distancing
- No Group fitness classes during Phase One
- Basketball Court #1 is OPEN, 3 people per basketball hoop (6 person limit) 8am-10am RESERVED for 60+
- Basketball Court #2 (Pickleball Courts) are OPEN, 2 courts ONLY to maintain 6-foot social distancing, 10 person limit. 8am-10am RESERVED for 60+
- No Pick-up or noon basketball games until further notice
- POOL HOURS: 8am – 7pm (4 LANES OPEN ONLY, NO SWIMMING/INDIVIDUAL FITNESS CLASSES IN ANY OTHER PART OF POOL PERMITTED, OPEN LAP LANE SWIMMING ONLY)
- 8am – 10am 1-4 ages 60+ swimmers in pool for LAP swim ONLY
- 10am – 11am 1-4 maximum swimmers in pool for LAP swim ONLY
- 11am – 12pm 1-4 maximum swimmers in pool for LAP swim ONLY
- 1pm – 2pm 1-4 maximum swimmers in pool for LAP swim ONLY
- 2pm – 3pm 1-4 maximum swimmers in pool for LAP swim ONLY
- 3pm – 4pm 1-4 maximum swimmers in pool for LAP swim ONLY
- 4pm – 5pm 1-4 maximum swimmers in pool for LAP swim ONLY
- 5pm – 6pm 1-4 maximum swimmers in pool for LAP swim ONLY
- 6pm – 7pm 1-4 maximum swimmers in pool for LAP swim ONLY
- No Aquatics fitness classes during Phase One (will be offered in Phase Two)
- Sauna is CLOSED until further notice
- Cleaning of the pool area, locker rooms and restrooms will take place periodically throughout day.
- Child Watch is CLOSED during Phase One (will reopen in Phase Two)
What to Expect
- Facility cleanliness, restrooms and fitness area cleaned strictly throughout operations
- We will ask all members to clean all equipment before and after usage
- Sanitation stations will be available at each entrance and exit of the facility with hand sanitizer/wipes and spray
- Please bring your own water bottle, towel and if playing basketball – your own basketball, equipment checkout will not be available
We appreciate your patience during the facility closure.